Quorn Korean Crunchy Fillet Sandwich
You simply have to try this vegan Korean-inspired spicy sandwich. We use our Quorn Crispy Fillet Burger with a gochujang mayo and other delicious toppings to create this comforting, crispy, sandwich. The flavours blend perfectly with the perfect amount of spicy flavour kick.
Image by @crowded_kitchen
- Meat-Free Korean Food
- Spicy Vegetarian Recipes
- Vegan and Vegetarian Air Fryer Recipes
- Sandwich and Wrap Recipes
45 g of fat
- 1 package Quorn Crunchy Fillet Burger
- 2 vegan brioche buns, lightly toasted
- Spicy Mayo:
- ½ cup (around 8 tbsp) vegan mayo
- 2 tablespoons gochujang
- For serving:
- Spring onions
- 40g shredded cabbage
- Pre−heat air fryer to 200°C. Place frozen Quorn Crunchy Fillet Burger in air fryer and cook for 6 minutes. Flip the burger and continue to cook for another 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, lightly toast the vegan brioche buns.
- While the buns are toasting, whisk together vegan mayo and gochujang to make spicy mayo,
- Assemble the sandwich: spread spicy mayo on bottom bun, add spring onions and gherkins, then place crunch fillet burger on top. Add kimchi and extra spring onions. Add top bun slathered with spicy mayo.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.