Vegan Hot Cross Bun Crunchy Fillet Burgers
Give your fakeaway an Easter upgrade with these delicious Vegan Hot Cross Bun Burgers. You need to try our Takeaway Crunchy Fillet Burgers stacked with vegan cheese and salad in a hot cross bun – the perfect combination of sweet and savoury! Our vegan hot cross bun burgers will impress your guest alongside our other vegetarian and vegan Easter recipes.
IngredientsFor the burgers:
- 1 pack Quorn Crunchy Fillet Burgers
- 2 hot cross buns of choice
- 2 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 2 slices of vegan cheese
- 1 head of little gem lettuce, chopped
- 1 beef tomato, sliced
- 80g rocket leaves
- 6 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Balsamic glaze
- Cook your Quorn Crunchy Fillet Burgers in the oven according to pack instructions.
- Whilst these cook, assemble your salad by adding your tomatoes to the rocket and drizzling with balsamic glaze.
- Slice and lightly toast your hot cross buns of choice.
- Once the Crunchy Fillet Burgers are cooked, assemble your burgers. Add vegan mayonnaise to each hot cross bun and then stack the Quorn Crunchy Fillet Burger with the vegan cheese slice, chopped lettuce and beef tomato.
- Serve up the burgers with the side salad and enjoy!
Recipe by @munchingwithmolly_x.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.