Nashville Crunchy Fillet Burger
Attention spice lovers, this is the sandwich for you! A classic Nashville hot chicken sandwich made meat free with Quorn Crunchy Fillet Burgers. The burger's delicious crunchy coating is perfectly balanced by the creamy coleslaw and gherkins. If you are craving a spicier sandwich experience, feel free to add your favourite hot sauce!
Image by @neiljohnburger
- 1 Quorn Crunchy Fillet Burger
- 1 vegan brioche bun
- 3-4 slices of gherkins
- 1 tbsp vegan mayo
- 1-2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- Vegan Coleslaw:
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- ¾ cup vegan mayo
- 2 tbsp vegan sour cream or vegan yogurt
- 2 tbsp grated onion
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp celery salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook your Quorn Crunchy Fillet Burger according to packaging instructions
- Meanwhile, add shredded cabbage mix in a large bowl. Whisk together the vegan mayonnaise, vegan sour cream, onion, sugar, vinegar, mustard, celery salt, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl, and then add to the cabbage mixture. Mix well to combine and taste for seasoning; add more salt, pepper, or sugar if desired.
- To assemble, place your bottom bun on plate. Top with coleslaw, crunchy fillet burger, sriracha and gherkins. Spread top bun with mayo and serve.
Make extra vegan coleslaw and store in your fridge for 3-5 days to use in other recipes!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.