Quorn Sausage Patties with Eggs Benedict
Perfect your poached egg (it's easy with our guide!) and top toasted muffins with Quorn Sausage Patties for a vegetarian twist on the classic Eggs Benedict. Don't forget the Hollandaise!
27 g of fat
- 4 Quorn Sausage Patties
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 muffins, sliced in half
- 1 tsp malt vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 100g jar of hollandaise sauce
- 1 handful of rocket leaves
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and gently cook the Quorn Sausage Patties for 7 minutes then set aside.
- Lightly toast the muffin halves until golden brown.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, swirl in a little malt vinegar then begin to poach your eggs.
- Gently heat the hollandaise sauce over a low heat.
- Place some rocket then a sausage pattie onto the toasted muffin, top with the poached egg and a drizzle of hollandaise sauce.
- Season to taste with cracked black pepper.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.