Air Fryer Vegetarian Croissant with Quorn Ham
Love something savoury for your next veggie breakfast or brunch? Then this quick and easy Air Fryer Vegetarian Croissant recipe is for you.
Flaky, buttery croissants are filled with Quorn Finely Sliced Ham Style Slices, nutty Jarlsberg cheese and slices of sweet fresh tomatoes. Cook these vegetarian Ham croissants super quick in the air fryer until the croissants are golden and the cheese is melty.
19.4 g of fat
- 60g Quorn Finely Sliced Ham Style Slices
- 2 plain croissants (weighing 60g each)
- 2 slices of Jarlsberg cheese, or any cheese you like
- 1 large on the vine tomato finely sliced
- Handful of fresh chopped chives
- Cut your croissants in half lengthways then layer the bottom half of each croissant with the Quorn Finely Sliced Ham, cheese and slices of tomatoes.
- Put the lid on each croissant then place in your air fryer and cook at 200°C for 3-4 minutes until the croissants are golden and the cheese has melted.
- Serve with a scattering of chopped fresh chives.
The cooking time may need to increase based on the size of your air fryer, so increase as needed.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.