Vegan Ham Salad Sandwich
A classic wafer thin ham sandwich - the perfect family favourite. Made using our delicious Finely Sliced Ham on slices of thick cut bread, layered with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and vegan mayo. Can lunchtimes be any tastier? Serve with a homemade carrot and coriander side salad as a delicious picnic pack up.
3.6 g of fat
- 6 slices Quorn Finely Sliced Ham Style Slices
- 2 tsp. vegan mayonnaise
- 4 slices thick cut farmhouse style sliced bread
- 4 cos lettuce leaves
- 4 slices of tomato
- ¼ cucumber
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 tbsp. raisins
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp, coriander, chopped
- ½ tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Spread each slice of bread with vegan mayonnaise.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves and sliced tomato on 2 slices of bread.
- Top with slices of Quorn Finely Sliced Ham Style Slices.
- Using a potato peeler, peel ribbons of cucumber and add on top of the Quorn Finely Sliced Ham.
- Top with the remaining slice of bread.
For the Carrot and coriander salad
- Mix all of the ingredients together and season to taste. Serve as a side and enjoy.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.