Quorn Vegetarian Pepperoni Pizza
Who says a vegan pizza has to be boring? This Quorn vegan pizza makes all pepperoni lovers crave more.
- 100g Quorn Vegan Pepperoni Slices
- 1 ready-made pizza dough
- Passata or homemade tomato sauce to top
- 125g of vegan mozzarella style cheese
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 65g of rocket
- 200ml oil
- Handful of cavolo nero or kale
- Salt to season
- Pour oil into the saucepan and heat. Fry your choice of cavolo nero or kale leaves until crispy. Remove from the pan and dab the excess oil off with kitchen roll. Season with Salt.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and the mozzarella cheese into slices.
- Spread the passata or tomato sauce on top of the pizza dough.
- Top with Quorn Vegan Pepperoni, sliced cherry tomatoes and Vegan cheese. Cook in the oven according to the instructions on the pizza dough package.
- Serve with fresh rocket.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
I love that one, but it is so hard to find in Dublin. Dunnes had it before, but now... nothing! You could give some help, no?
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.