Quorn Vegan Bruschetta with Pepperoni and Feta Alternative
A vegan version of a Venetian classic! Our Vegan Bruschetta is topped with Quorn Vegan Pepperoni and Violife Greek White Block for a tasty appetiser that's perfect for al fresco entertaining. Made with sunblush tomatoes and fresh basil, our Vegan Bruschetta recipe celebrates all the flavours of summer - the perfect thing to bring to a picnic in the park!
13.8 g of fat
- 8-10 Quorn Vegan Pepperoni Slices
- 120g Violife Greek White Block
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 slices baguette
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 sunblush tomatoes
- To garnish:
- Handful fresh basil
- Hanful of peashoots
- Cut 4 slices from the baguette on an angle then brush each slice with the olive oil on both sides.
- Heat a frying pan or griddle pan on a medium heat then add the slices of baguette and cook on both sides until browned and slightly charred.
- Peel the garlic then rub each slice of baguette with the garlic and place on a serving plate.
- Crumble the Violife Greek White Block then divide between each slice of baguette.
- Add two slices of Quorn Vegan Pepperoni on top on each bruschetta, then two pieces of sunblush/sundried tomato.
- Finally, sprinkle over the basil and peashoots and serve.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.