Quorn Vegan Bruschetta with Pepperoni and Feta Alternative
A vegan version of a Venetian classic! Our Vegan Bruschetta is topped with Quorn Vegan Pepperoni and Violife Greek White Block for a tasty appetiser that's perfect for al fresco entertaining. Made with sunblush tomatoes and fresh basil, our Vegan Bruschetta recipe celebrates all the flavours of summer - the perfect thing to bring to a picnic in the park!
Made with Quorn Vegan Pepperoni Slices
- Cut 4 slices from the baguette on an angle then brush each slice with the olive oil on both sides.
- Heat a frying pan or griddle pan on a medium heat then add the slices of baguette and cook on both sides until browned and slightly charred.
- Peel the garlic then rub each slice of baguette with the garlic and place on a serving plate.
- Crumble the Violife Greek White Block then divide between each slice of baguette.
- Add two slices of Quorn Vegan Pepperoni on top on each bruschetta, then two pieces of sunblush/sundried tomato.
- Finally, sprinkle over the basil and peashoots and serve.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes