Quorn Vegan Pepperoni Sourdough Sandwich
Upgrade your picnic game with our hearty sourdough sandwich made with Quorn Vegan Pepperoni Slices. Layered with creamy vegan mayonnaise and fresh salad - happy lunching!
- 1 pack Quorn Vegan Pepperoni Slices
- 1 loaf of sourdough bread
- 1 romaine lettuce heart, chopped
- Hanful of pea shoots
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise or vegan yogurt
- Slice the sourdough loaf into 12 equal slices.
- Spread mayonnaise on a slice of bread, add Quorn Vegan Pepperoni slices, salad and pea shoots.
- Spread mayonnaise on both sides of an additional slice of bread and place on top. Add additional pepperoni, lettuce and shoots. Spread mayonnaise on one last slice of bread and place it on top of the sandwich.
- Make four identical sandwiches.
Tip! Tie string around the sandwiches to keep them in place
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.