Thai Glazed Quorn Fillets Recipe
Spicy, tantalising and full of the exotic flavours of Thailand. Vegan Fillets glazed with red Thai paste, soy sauce, maple syrup and fresh lime juice, wrapped in foil to hold in the fragrant aromas and luscious taste of the East during cooking. Serve with a selection of colourful steamed veg and you’ll have unbeatable flavours on your plate in no time. This tasty dish is also low in fat and high in protein.
6.9 g of fat
IngredientsIngredients for glazed fillets:-
- 6 Quorn Vegan Fillets
- 2 tsp red Thai paste
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- Juice of a small lime & zest of ½ lime
- 3 tsp of maple syrup
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1 small orange pepper, diced
- 3 babycorn, halved and blanched in boiling water for 3-4 minutes
- 1 carrot, peeled in sticks
- 2 small courgettes, cut into thick sticks
- 1 small red chilli pepper, finely chopped
- 1 ½ tsp of raw ginger, finely chopped
- 3 tsp Vegetable stock
- bunch finely chopped coriander
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Mix all ingredients for the glaze in a bowl. Add the Quorn Fillets and mix well.
- Mix the ingredients for the steamed vegetables.
- Form 2 foil bags made of aluminum foil, approx. 20 cm in size. Place half the vegetable mixture and 3 of the glazed Quorn Fillets in it.
- Close the foil pouches by folding the edges together. Place the closed bags on a baking tray and bake them for about 20 minutes in the oven. Sprinkle with finely chopped coriander and serve.
Did you know? Steaming vegetables helps to retain the nutrients in the veggies as you don't lose them in the boiling water.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review