- 300g (1 packet) Quorn Southern Fried Bites
- 1 tbsp (15ml) olive oil
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 tbsp (15ml) brown sugar
- 1 cup (250ml) tinned chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp (10ml) lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10ml) seeded mustard
- 2 tsp (10ml) tomato paste
- Cook the Southern Fried Bites according to the back of pack instructions.
- Heat oil in a small saucepan on a medium heat, cook onion and pepper for 5 minutes. Add sugar and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes or until beginning to caramelise.
- Add tomatoes, lemon juice, mustard and tomato paste, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve relish hot or cold (store in the fridge after making for up to 3 days)
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review