Brazilian Salad with Quorn Vegan Fillets
Your taste buds will spring to life with this vibrant, delicious Brazilian salad. Sweet pepper, avocado, mango and Quorn Vegan Fillets, all seasoned and dressed in fresh lime juice, olive oil, maple syrup and chilli. A healthy meal idea that’s enticing, exciting and with just enough Latin heat to keep you on your toes.
7.1 g of fibre
- 4 Quorn Vegan Fillets, each cut into approximately 4 pieces
- Salt, black pepper and lime juice to taste
- 1 sweet (pointy) pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1 ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 large salad tomato, thinly sliced
- 75g rocket, washed and drained
- 75g water cress, washed and drained
- 1 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 small red chilli, finely diced
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oil in a large pan. Add the sliced Quorn Vegan Fillets and fry for 5-6 minutes until cooked. Season well with salt, black pepper and a squeeze of lime.
- Arrange the salad ingredients on a large serving plate, top with the Quorn Vegan Fillets and drizzle over the dressing.
Did you know? This recipe contains lots of colourful fruits & veggies all of which represent different compounds called antioxidants that are beneficial to our health. It is important we try and include a range of colours on our plate to ensure we are getting all the good stuff we need.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.