Quorn Pieces and Broccoli Vegetarian Stir Fry
Our Quorn Pieces and Broccoli Stir Fry is packed with protein and a great way to get in your greens! Simple to make and ready in no time. Delicious on its own or served with your favourite noodle or rice and plenty of soy sauce.
15 g of fibre
- 250g Quorn Pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- ½ cup button mushrooms
- ½ cup shiitake mushroom
- ¼ cup candied walnuts
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet/pan over medium-high heat.
- Sauté onion and garlic. Cook until onion is translucent.
- Add the Quorn Pieces, cook and stir for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Move Quorn Pieces to the side of the skillet/pan and add broccoli, button and shiitake mushrooms. Cook and stir vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Season with soy sauce and sesame seeds and continue to cook and stir for about 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat and garnish with candied walnuts before serving.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.