Quorn Pieces Thai Curry
Our Thai vegetable curry with Quorn Pieces is a great alternative for curry fans everywhere. Packed with flavour, bamboo shoots and mange tout, this dish is sure to be a show-stopper!
Made with Quorn Pieces
High in Protein
Low in Saturated Fat
- 300g pack Quorn Pieces
- 2 tbsp dark sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 6-8 shallots or 2 small red onions, quartered
- 1-2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 200ml tinned coconut milk
- 1 medium carrot, cut into long thin strips
- 100g mange tout
- 100g bamboo shoots
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander or Thai basil, if available
- 1 green or red chilli pepper, de-seeded and finely sliced into rings
- Marinate the Quorn Pieces in sweet soy sauce for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil and fry the shallots until softened then add the Thai curry paste and cook gently for 2 minutes. Add the coconut milk, the marinated Quorn Pieces and the carrot strips and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the mange-tout and the bamboo shoots and cook for a few minutes longer - the vegetables should still be crunchy.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Garnish with lime wedges, chopped coriander or Thai basil and a few very finely sliced chilli pieces.
- Serve with plain boiled Thai rice.
Did you know? You can use reduced-fat coconut milk instead. To increase your fibre intake, why not try swapping the white rice for brown or wild rice too?
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
2 out of 5 stars