Vegetarian Pasta Bake with Quorn Pieces
A tasty but oh so simple vegetarian pasta bake filled with Quorn Pieces, crispy sugar snap peas and cherry tomatoes. Super creamy and satisfying. Perfect for quick weeknight dinner or meat-free meal prep!
- 1 pack Quorn Pieces (300-350g)
- 400g cooked pasta
- 300ml crème fraîche
- 150g sugar snap peas
- 200g grated cheese
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- Fresh oregano
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4
- Grease a deep oven-proof dish. Combine pasta, Quorn Pieces, sugar snap peas and crème fraîche in the dish. Top with grated cheese and tomatoes.
- Bake for around 15 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown
- Top with fresh herbs, olive oil, salt, pepper and grated parmesan and serve!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.