Quorn Pieces BBQ Loaded Air Fryer Jacket Potatoes
These loaded air fryer jacket potatoes are much quicker than your standard oven cooked baked potato!
A sweet & spicy BBQ Quorn Pieces topping served over a crispy skin potato with a deliciously fluffy centre is a quick & easy meal for lunch or dinner times. Using an air fryer is also much more energy-efficient than using the traditional oven bake method.
- Vegan and Vegetarian Air Fryer Recipes
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes
- Lunch Recipe Ideas
A Little Effort
15.6 g of fat
- 150g Quorn Pieces
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp reduced fat sour cream
- Handful of fresh chives
- 50g watercress
- ½ cucumber
- 2 spring onions
- 2 sticks celery
- Preheat your air fryer to 200 degrees C.
- Pierce your potatoes with a knife all over then coat with 1 tsp olive oil, season with salt and pepper then place in your air fryer for 30-45 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Coat the Quorn Pieces in the paprika, oregano, cayenne pepper, garlic granules, balsamic vinegar and remaining olive oil, season with salt and pepper to taste, then put in an oven proof dish and cook in the air fryer for 8-10 minutes, stirring halfway, making sure it is piping hot throughout. Once cooked, coat in the BBQ sauce, making sure it is evenly coated.
- For the green salad – cut the cucumber in half lengthways and scrape out the seeds with a spoon. Cut into half moons then slice the spring onions and celery and mix with the cucumber, celery and watercress.
- Finely chop the chives.
- Serve the jackets loaded with the BBQ Quorn pieces, a dollop of sour cream sprinkled with finely cut chives and the fresh green salad on the side.
30 minutes cooking time may need to increase based on the size of your air fryer, so increase as needed. You can also part cook your potato in the microwave and finish off in the Air Fryer to crisp if you prefer.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.