Quick & Easy Quorn Pieces Tikka Masala
Try this quick and easy Tikka Masala recipe made with Quorn Pieces, yoghurt, red pepper and onion topped with fresh coriander. A great mid-week favourite or weekend fakeaway for the whole family!
- Asian Food Recipes
- Vegetarian and Vegan Curry Recipes
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- Indian Food Recipes
12 g of fat
9.4 g of fibre
11 g protein
- 300g Quorn Pieces
- 400g tomato passata
- 1 vegetable stock cube dissolved in 100ml boiling water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large red pepper, very finely diced
- 1 onion, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp Tikka Masala Paste
- Large bunch of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 150ml natural yoghurt
- Bring the tomato passata to a boil with the stock and cook for 8-10 minutes. Add a pinch of sugar if necessary to remove any unwanted acidity
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan and fry the red pepper for 2-3minutes. Stir in the onion, Quorn Pieces, garlic and Tikka paste and continue to fry for a further 5-6 minutes
- Add to the tomato passata and vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Cook for a further 2 minutes. Stir in the coriander and yoghurt.
Enjoy with basmati rice, mango chutney, raita and naan bread.
Recipe costs calculated by taking the average ingredients price across Morrisons, ASDA, Sainsbury’s and Tesco. Prices correct at time of issue.
Try making a few extra portions of this dish and freeze for a quick and delicious meal at a later date! This is also a great dish to use up veggies you may have in the kitchen like courgette or mushrooms.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.