Vegan Korean BBQ Skewers
Grilling goes better with gochujang! Inspired by the flavours of KBBQ, our Korean BBQ Skewers are a delicious and totally vegan addition to any BBQ party. Made with Quorn Vegan Fillets, our Korean BBQ Skewers make a great vegan starter to share or a tasty meal on their own. Top them with sesame seeds and spring onions for extra flavour!
- Vegan & Vegetarian BBQ Recipes
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- Vegan Recipes
- Spicy Vegetarian Recipes
15.8 g of fat
- 4 Quorn Vegan Fillets, sliced into strips
- 3 tbsp gochujang (Korean chilli paste)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of half a lime
- 2 tbsp honey or agave nectar
- 1 inch piece grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50g toasted sesame to serve
- Shredded spring onion to serve
- If using wooden skewers, soak these in water for a couple of hours in advance of cooking, to stop them burning on the BBQ.
- Fire up your BBQ.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, and add the Quorn Vegan Fillet strips. Leave to marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- Thread the fillet pieces onto skewers - you can use 2 skewers, which makes it easier to turn them on your BBQ.
- Add to the hot BBQ grill (or griddle pan on high heat) and cook the skewers until they are starting to caramelise and char, turning and adding more marinade regularly.
- Remove from the grill, and sprinkle with toasted sesame and chopped spring onion.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.