Quorn Vegan Nuggets with Homemade Dip
Try our Quorn Vegan Nuggets with Homemade Dip for a tasty treat. The crispy nuggets are perfect for dipping and are sure to put a smile on the little ones' faces.
- Cut the root vegetables into long strips. Cover with a little oil, salt and pepper before putting into the oven at 250 degrees for about 20 minutes, flipping occassionally.
- Cook the Quorn Nuggets according to the package instructions.
- For the dipping sauce, boil all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Mix the cornflour in some water and pour into the saucepan. Boil for another minute and leave to cool.
- Serve the nuggets and roasted root vegetables with the dip and enjoy!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review