Turkish Kebab & Fattoush Salad Pitta
Toasted tasty pittas filled with Quorn Makes Amazing Turkish Style Kebab & a fresh vibrant Middle Eastern salad – perfect for a Pitta Party!
28 g of fat
- 1x pack Quorn Makes Amazing Turkish Style Kebab
- 2 Tomatoes
- ¼ Cucumber
- ½ Red Onion
- 10g Mint
- 10g Parsley
- 1 tsp Sumac
- 30ml Red Wine Vinegar
- 30ml Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 Pitta Breads
- 100ml Yoghurt
- 15-20g Tahini Paste
- Using 1 tbsp of oil, fry the Quorn Makes Amazing Turkish Style Kebab over a medium heat, turning frequently for 3 minutes.
- Toast the pita breads and make an incision ready to be filled.
- For the salad, chop the cucumber, tomatoes, red onions and the herbs and mix well.
- Next prepare the dressing by combining the vinegar, olive oil, garlic and lemon juice then mix well.
- Mix together the yoghurt and tahini.
- To build the pitta start with a dollop of the yoghurt dressing, then spoon in the Fattoush salad.
- Top with the cooked Quorn Makes Amazing Turkish Style Kebab and sprinkle with sumac to finish.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review