- 2 packs of Quorn Vegan Spicy Tortilla Escalopes
- 2 red onions, chopped into wedges
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Mexican seasoning
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 packs of microwaveable long grain rice
- Cook the Quorn Vegan Spicy Tortilla Escalopes according to the packet instructions.
- Put the red onion, courgette and cherry tomatoes into a large bowl. Add the olive oil, Mexican seasoning, salt and black pepper and toss together.
- Thread the vegetables onto 8 small skewers and set aside.
- Put a griddle pan over a high heat. Once hot, put the skewers in the pan and turn occasionally for 8-10 minutes, or until charred and cooked through.
- Microwave the rice.
- To serve, divide the rice between 4 plates, allow 2 kebabs per plate and top with a Quorn Vegan Spicy Tortilla Escalope.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review