Quorn Spicy Tortilla Escalopes with Roasted Corn and Sweet Potato Wedges
A family favourite, roasted sweetcorn and lightly spiced sweet potato wedges are the perfect match for Quorn Spicy Tortilla Escalopes.
22.1 g of fat
- 2 packs of Quorn Vegan Spicy Tortilla Escalopes
- 4 sweetcorn cobettes
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ tbsp cumin
- ½ tbsp sweet paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Cook the Quorn Vegan Spicy Tortilla Escalopes according to the packet instructions.
- Preheat your oven to 190°C/170°C fan/Gas 5.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, lime juice, crushed garlic, cumin, sweet paprika, salt and pepper. Add the sweetcorn cobettes and sweet potato wedges and mix together until completely coated.
- Transfer the cobettes and wedges to a lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- To serve, divide the cobettes, wedges and escalopes between four plates. Serve with a fresh green seasonal salad.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review