Quorn Sweet Chipotle Goujons and Beetroot Hummus Wrap
Filled with Quorn Sweet Chipotle Goujons, a homemade beetroot hummus, baby spinach, feta and toasted seeds – this is a fresh and tasty protein-packed meal for lunch or dinner.
17.4 g of fat
- 2 packs of Quorn Sweet Chipotle Goujons
- 1 tin of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cooked beetroots
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4 wholemeal wraps
- 60 g baby spinach, washed
- 30 g feta, crumbled
- 1 tbsp toasted seeds
- Preheat your oven to 190C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Place the Quorn Sweet Chipotle Goujons on the tray and bake according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, put the chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, beetroot, extra virgin olive oil salt and pepper in to a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- To assemble the wraps, spread the beetroot hummus over each wrap, top with baby spinach, three Quorn Sweet Chipotle Goujons and scatter over the pickled red onions. Garnish with the crumbled feta and toasted seeds.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review