- 1 pack of Quorn Sweet & Smoky Strips
- 1 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 red pepper, sliced into strips
- ½ yellow pepper, sliced into strips
- ½ red onion, roughly sliced
- 4 wholewheat soft tortillas
- 50g iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 avocado, de-stoned and roughly smashed
- 4 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 fresh jalapeno chilli, finely sliced
- 5g fresh coriander, chopped
- Remove the Quorn Sweet and Smoky Strips from their packaging and cook according to packet instructions.
- Place a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat and add the oil. Once the pan is hot, add the red pepper, yellow pepper, red onion and fajita seasoning.
- Fry for 5 minutes. Once softened, remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
- Take the 4 tortillas and heat them through either in a frying pan or under a grill for 30 seconds each side.
- Transfer to a chopping board or clean work surface and top each tortilla with the iceberg lettuce, fried pepper, cooked Quorn Sweet and Smoky Strips and avocado.
- Drizzle each tortilla with Greek yoghurt and scatter the sliced jalapenos and chopped coriander to serve.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review