Egg and Sausage Patty Breakfast Muffins
Skip the drive-thru line and make our vegetarian breakfast muffin your way! With Quorn Sausage Patties, omelettes, and a slice of cheese, it's a tasty and healthier start to the day - for you and the planet.
- 2 Quorn Sausage Patties
- 1tsp vegetable oil
- 2 mini frozen omelettes
- 2 English muffins, sliced in half
- 2 cheese slices
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6.
- Wrap the omelettes in lightly greased foil and place on a baking tray in for approximately 15 minutes. Alternatively microwave as per pack instructions.
- Brush the Quorn Sausage Patties with a little oil and oven bake for 7-8 minutes until core temperature is reached.
- Toast the muffins and top one half with a cheese slice, a Quorn Sausage Pattie and an omelette, before placing the other half of the muffin on top. Serve warm.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review