Curry Mayo Club Sandwich
This flavour packed club sandwich with Quorn Vegan Fillets is a delicious twist on a classic. Simply layer the Vegan Fillets with lettuce and tomatoes on sourdough bread and top off with a curry mango sauce!
- 4 Quorn Vegan Fillets, defrosted
- 1 tbsp oil for frying
- Curry mayo:
- 4 tbsp vegan mayonnaise or dairy-free yogurt
- 1-2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- Sourdough bread, 8 small slices (35 g/portion)
- Romaine lettuce, shredded
- Tomato, sliced
- Onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Grill or fry the Quorn Vegan Fillets for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Make the vegan curry mayo by combining all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Toast or bbq the bread. Assemble the club sandwich by layering the bread, lettuce, Quorn Vegan Fillets, tomato, onion and avocado. Top with vegan curry mayo and another slice of bread.
No sourdough bread in the house? No problem, why not swap for wholemeal bagels instead.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review