Quorn Pieces Popcorn Bites
A proper pop of flavour! Try our Quorn Pieces Vegetarian Popcorn Bites, perfect for movie night or as a quick and tasty snack. Serve hot from the pan or with your favourite dip.
- Vegetarian and Vegan Starter Recipes
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- Kids Party & Finger Food Recipes
- Fakeaway Recipes
9.8 g of fat
- 250g Quorn Pieces
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- In a mixing bowl, combine Quorn Pieces, egg and cornstarch. Mix well.
- Pour in the breadcrumbs, mix and rest for 10 - 15 minutes to allow the breadcrumbs to stick well.
- Heat oil at 150°C and deep fry evenly until golden brown. Stir throughout to ensure even frying.
- Drain Quorn Pieces Popcorn Bites on kitchen roll and serve hot with sweet chili or BBQ sauce.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.