- Easy Quorn Mince & Madras Curry
Easy Quorn Mince & Madras Curry2.7272727272727 out of 5, 1 based on 11 ratings
Easy Quorn Mince & Madras Curry
If you like it hot, you will love this aromatic chunky vegetable and Quorn Mince curry. It's absolutely packed with flavour, with a fiery kick of Madras sauce.
283 CalsPer serving
- 300g Quorn Mince
- 1 large potato (unpeeled) and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 175g cauliflower (medium size), cut into small florets, optional
- 1 jar Madras Curry Cooking Sauce
- 175g green peas
- 2 handfuls fresh, baby spinach leaves
- Salt and black pepper
Blanch potatoes and cauliflower for 8-10 minutes.
Pour the curry sauce into a large pan and heat gently.
Add the Quorn mince, potato and cauliflower to the sauce. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for another 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the peas and spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes. Season if required.
Serve the curry with mango chutney, naan or chapatti bread and rice.
Did you know? Keep the potato skins on for extra fibre! This is to keep our digestive system happy and healthy!