- Quorn Southern Fried Bites with Red Pepper Relish
Quorn Southern Fried Bites with Red Pepper Relish2.3333333333333 out of 5, 1 based on 3 ratings
Quorn Southern Fried Bites with Red Pepper Relish
Tuck into these yummy Southern Fried Bites with a fresh red pepper relish dip. They're almost too good to share.
224 CalsPer serving
- 300g (1 packet) Quorn Southern Fried Bites
- 1 tbsp (15ml) olive oil
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 tbsp (15ml) brown sugar
- 1 cup (250ml) tinned chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp (10ml) lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10ml) seeded mustard
- 2 tsp (10ml) tomato paste
Cook the Southern Fried Bites according to the back of pack instructions.
Heat oil in a small saucepan on a medium heat, cook onion and pepper for 5 minutes. Add sugar and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes or until beginning to caramelise.
Add tomatoes, lemon juice, mustard and tomato paste, simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve relish hot or cold (store in the fridge after making for up to 3 days)