Quorn Pieces Garlic & Mushroom Gnocchi
Vegetarian Gnocchi? G’no problem. Serve up a subtle, saucy masterpiece with our Quorn Pieces Garlic & Mushroom Gnocchi Recipe. Ready in just 15 minutes, this quick and easy gnocchi is set with a creamy mascarpone and garlic sauce.
Bring everything together with some Quorn Vegetarian Chicken Pieces for a hearty, simple meal sure to set mouths watering. As with all good pasta, finish with parmesan for your pièce de resistance.
Discover more meat-free pasta dishes with Quorn.
Made with Quorn Pieces
High in Protein
Low in Saturated Fat
- 220g Quorn Pieces
- 500g potato gnocchi
- 1 chilli thinly sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic thinly sliced
- 200g wild mushrooms
- 100ml vegetable stock
- 50g mascarpone
- 1 fresh lemon
- Small bunch of fresh parsley finely chopped
- 10g aged vegetarian parmesan
- Drop the gnocchi into salted, boiling water for approximately three minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat up some olive oil in a frying pan, fry the chilli and garlic for a few seconds.
- Throw in the wild mushrooms and Quorn Pieces, fry for a few minutes.
- Pour in the vegetable stock, and add the gnocchi.
- Toss together with the mascarpone, lemon juice and chopped parsley.
- Finish with grated parmesan cheese.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
2 out of 5 stars