Quorn Pieces Garlic & Mushroom Gnocchi
Quick and easy gnocchi in a creamy mascarpone sauce, with wild mushrooms and Quorn Pieces. Top with parmesan cheese for a delicious meal.
7.6 g of fat
- 220g Quorn Pieces
- 500g potato gnocchi
- 1 chilli thinly sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic thinly sliced
- 200g wild mushrooms
- 100ml vegetable stock
- 50g mascarpone
- 1 fresh lemon
- Small bunch of fresh parsley finely chopped
- 10g aged vegetarian parmesan
- Drop the gnocchi into salted, boiling water for approximately three minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat up some olive oil in a frying pan, fry the chilli and garlic for a few seconds.
- Throw in the wild mushrooms and Quorn Pieces, fry for a few minutes.
- Pour in the vegetable stock, and add the gnocchi.
- Toss together with the mascarpone, lemon juice and chopped parsley.
- Finish with grated parmesan cheese.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.