Air Fryer Nashville Southern Fried Sandwich
Inspired by Nashville hot seasonings, this spicy sandwich gets its heat from a sriracha glaze and its bite from a Quorn Southern Fried Burger perfectly crisped in your air fryer. Easy to assemble and packed with flavour, this air fryer sandwich is topped with a cool kale slaw and sweet gherkins - the perfect way to cut the heat and get some veggies!
- Sandwich and Wrap Recipes
- Meat Free Burger Recipes
- Quick & Easy
- Vegan and Vegetarian Air Fryer Recipes
28 g of fat
- 2 Quorn Southern Fried Burgers
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 cup packed shredded kale leaves
- 1/4 cup sriracha sauce
- 2 soft bread buns, toasted
- 8 gherkins, sliced
- Set air fryer to 200˚C according to manufacturer’s instructions. Generously grease air fryer basket. Place Quorn Southern Fried Burgers in air fryer basket. Fry, turning after 5 minutes, for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, make the kale slaw by stirring together the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, salt and pepper; toss with kale until well coated.
- Just before serving, toss burgers with sriracha. Assemble in bread buns with kale slaw and gherkins.
Tips: For a hot honey sandwich, assemble the sandwich with a generous drizzle of honey.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.