Malaysian Panang Curry with Quorn Pieces
A delicious Malaysian Panang Curry recipe with Quorn Pieces. Enjoy meat free alternatives with Quorn.
5 g of fat
High in protein
Low in saturated fat
- 175g Quorn Pieces
- 1 tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ½ yellow pepper, diced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 80g green beans, blanched in boiling water for 2-3 minutes
- ½ ripe mango, cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 400ml coconut milk
- 50ml pineapple juice
- Combine the Quorn Pieces with the Thai paste in a bowl.
- Preheat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the Quorn Pieces for 2-3 minutes. Add the peppers, spring onions and courgette and continue to cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, bring to the boil then simmer for 7-8 minutes.
- Enjoy with coriander rice or noodles.
This flavoursome dish can be made in advance – just add the mango and pineapple juice when you reheat.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.