Easy Meatballs made with Quorn Mince
Make our easy vegetarian meatballs with Quorn Mince for a tasty addition to your dinner plate. Serve with a simple tomato ragu and pasta, add to your favourite stroganoff or wrap in a soft tortilla with fresh salad for a delicious lunch.
A Little Effort
- 300g Quorn Mince
- 2tbsp. oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cube vegetable stock
- 150g bread crumbs, whole wheat bread
- 1-2 pinches white pepper
- 1-2 pinches allspice
- 1 medium-sized boiled potato, mashed
- 100ml cream
- 3 eggs, whipped
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan and fry the onion for 2–3 minutes. Add the Quorn Mince and fry for 2-3 minutes. Crumble the stock cube and allow to cool.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl to form approx. 24 balls and allow to cool down 20–30 minutes.
- Heat the rest of the oil in a pan and brown the balls using low heat for 8–10 minutes.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Really lovely recipe, a great alternative to the traditional Swedish meatball on our Christmas table!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.