Quorn Vegan Fillets with Quinoa & Dukkah
Try our Quorn Vegan Fillets sprinkled with Dukkah served with a side of tasty quinoa for a mouth-watering meal high in taste and flavour.
10 g of fat
- 1 pack of Quorn Vegan Fillets
- 3 tbs dukkah seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 300g quinoa
- 600ml water
- 1 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Large bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- Small bunch of mint, finely chopped
- 100ml orange juice
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries, chopped
- Place the quinoa and water in a pan, bring to the boil then simmer for 10 minutes until the quinoa is tender. Drain and allow to cool
- Sprinkle the dukkah seasoning over the Quorn Vegan Fillets. Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the fillets for 10 minutes until golden, turning frequently
- Combine the quinoa, pine nuts, spring onions, parsley, mint, orange juice and cranberries in a bowl.
- Serve the fillets on a bed of the quinoa salad
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.