Mini Vegan Cauliflower Pizzas
Pizza at a picnic? Sì grazie! These mini cauliflower crust pizzas will add a slice of paradise to your picnic in one bite-sized piece. Made with our Vegan Smoky Ham Free and Chicken Free Slices and layered with Violife Original Flavour Grated. The gluten free crust is made with just 6 ingredients and is a great way of packing in extra veggies and fibre. Top with all your favourite ingredients - pineapple on pizza lover's welcome!
Serves 8 - 10
- 1 pack Quorn Vegan Chicken Free Slices
- 1 pack Quorn Vegan Smoky Ham Free Slices
- 200g Violife Grated Original
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp sweetcorn
- 2 tbsp olives
- Basil leaves
- For the cauliflower crust:
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 flax eggs
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6
- Make the flax eggs by mixing 2 tbsp ground flaxseed with 6 tbsp of water. Let sit for 15 minutes to thicken before using.
- Meanwhile, add cauliflower to a food processor and pulse until it resembles rice.
- In a bowl, combine flax eggs, cauliflower rice, coconut flour, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Using an ice cream scoop, spread cauliflower mixture into a circle for each pizza and place onto a greased muffin tin or 10cm tart tins. Bake for 30 minutes until golden.
- Top with 1 teaspoon tomato sauce, sprinkle with grated Violife and top with your choice of toppings, sweetcorn, olives, Quorn Vegan Chicken Free Slices and Quorn Vegan Smoky Ham Free Slices.
- Place back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the pizzas from the tin and sprinkle with basil leaves.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.