Air Fryer Taquitos with Quorn Mince
Perfect your taquito with Quorn Mince. Our easy air fryer recipe creates perfectly crisp tortillas filled with all your favourite Mexican flavours. Serve with avocado cream sauce and your choice of sides and dips. Muy delicioso!
- Vegan and Vegetarian Air Fryer Recipes
- Mexican Food Recipes
- Vegetarian Mince & Meatballs Recipes
- Quick and Easy Recipes
35 g of fat
High in protein
Low in saturated fat
- 500g pack Quorn Mince
- 1 tbsp chipotle paste
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp oregano
- 150ml sour cream
- 8 flour or corn tortillas
- 100g grated cheddar cheese
- 100g grated Red Leicester cheese
- 1 avocado
- 20g fresh coriander
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice of one lime
- Preheat both zones of your Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer to 200°C.
- In a large bowl, combine Quorn Mince, sour cream, chipotle and spices. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place tortillas on a microwave safe plate and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave for 30 seconds, or until warm and more pliable.
- Spread about ¼ cup of the filling on one end of tortilla, then sprinkle a little Cheddar and Red Leicester next to the filling. Roll up tightly. Repeat with the rest of the filling and cheese in the remaining tortillas.
- Place 4 taquitos in each side of air fryer, seam side down. Select Air Fry and set time for 7 minutes, select Sync and press Start/Stop. If using a single basket air fryer, cook the taquitos in two batches, 4 at a time.
- In a food processor, blend together avocado, cilantro, garlic, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into a bowl and press plastic wrap directly over surface and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve taquitos with avocado cream sauce and salsa.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.