Family Taco Feast with Quorn Mince
Every night is taco night with Quorn Mince! Feast as a family with our quick, simple and tasty recipe. Top your tacos to your liking with all your favourite Mexican ingredients. Don't forget the nachos and dip!
- 300g Quorn Mince
- 1-2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 8 taco shells or tortilla breads
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 1-2 cups crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1-2 cups salsa
- 4 cups mixed salad
- 1 200g can of sweetcorn
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 100g pickled red onion
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Fry Quorn Mince in a frying pan with a little oil over a medium heat until thoroughly warm, around 5-7 minutes. Add taco seasoning and a splash of water and heat while stirring until the seasoning is evenly distributed.
- Cut up and prepare the taco toppings and set aside in individual bowls.
- Lay out Quorn Mince with the remaining toppings and assemble tacos to your liking!
fry the tortilla bread in a little oil before serving for a tastier taco!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review