Easy Firecracker Flatbread Pizza with Quorn Pieces
This easy Flatbread Pizza recipe packs a spicy punch. Topped with deliciously healthy Quorn Pieces, peppers and mozzarella.
A Little Effort
25 g of fat
- 150g Quorn Pieces
- 1 small orange pepper, de-seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 small aubergine, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic & parsley flatbread
- 100g mozzarella pearls
- 1 small red chilli, thinly sliced rings
- 8-10 mint leaves, finely shredded
- 2 tbsp garlic infused oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6. Place the orange pepper in a roasting tin and roast for 10 minutes, remove and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, mix the marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl and add the Quorn pieces, cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a griddle pan over a high heat and griddle the aubergines for 1 minute on both sides and set to one side.
- Place the flatbread onto a large baking tray and top with the slices of aubergine, marinated pieces, orange pepper, mozarella pearls and chilli and cook in the centre of the oven for 12 minutes, or until golden and the mozzarella is bubbling.
- Sprinkle shredded mint over your flatbread pizza & serve.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review