Cranberry and Orange Christmas Quorn Roast
Brighten up the table this Christmas with this colourful showstopper! A succulent Quorn Roast with juicy clementines and cranberries, it’s a special dish fit for a festive feast.
- Christmas Recipes
- Winter Comfort Food Recipes
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- Vegetarian Roast Recipes
A Little Effort
4.4 g of fat
- 1 Quorn Roast
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 clementine, sliced
- 50 g fresh cranberries
- 6 thyme sprigs
- 1 tbsp oil
- 30 ml orange juice
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- Preheat your oven to 190C.
- Line a roasting tray with greaseproof paper and assemble the orange and clementine slices. Place the Quorn Roast on top and sprinkle over the fresh cranberries and thyme. Drizzle with the oil and transfer to the oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the orange juice with the honey and set aside.
- Remove from the oven and brush the Quorn Roast with the orange and honey mixture. Transfer back to the oven for a further 20 minutes.
- Serve sliced with a selection of festive sides and trimmings. Why not try serving alongside our Quorn Vegan Cracking Cranberry Balls.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review