- Sweet Chilli Wraps with Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets
Sweet Chilli Wraps with Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets3.0769230769231 out of 5, 1 based on 13 ratings
Sweet Chilli Wraps with Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets
Sweet chilli Quorn Meat Free Chicken wraps done the Quorn way. Succulent Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets smothered in a tantalising sweet chilli sauce. Great for picnics or in the lunchbox!
289 CalsPer serving
- 50g, half a pack Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets
- 1 soft flour tortilla
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- handful of baby spinach leaves or Chinese leaves
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Spread a plain soft tortilla wrap with sweet chilli sauce
Top with Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets and a small handful of baby spinach leaves or shredded Chinese leaves
Scatter over some chopped spring onions and season with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper
Roll up loosely and cut into three or four portions diagonally to serve
Did you know? To increase your fibre intake, why not use wholemeal wraps instead!