Quorn One Pot Jambalaya
Try this Cajun-inspired jambalaya rice, one-pot recipe that's bursting flavour. Made with Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets, this is sure to be your new favourite lunchtime munch!
A Little Effort
- 1 pack Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets
- 1 white onion
- 1 green pepper
- 2 celery sticks
- 200g basmati/ long grain rice
- 2 tbsp cajun spice blend
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 2-3 spring onions
- Coriander to serve (optional)
- Finely dice the onion, pepper and celery and fry over a medium heat for 5 minutes until they begin to soften.
- Meanwhile, wash and drain the rice.
- Add the Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets and Cajun spice blend to the pan and fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Next, add the washed rice and fry for 1 more minute to coat in all the spices.
- Add the vegetable stock and chopped tomatoes, then cover with a lid and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the rice is cooked through.
- Garnish with sliced spring onions and coriander to serve.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.