Loaded Nachos with Quorn Mince
Nacho average dinner! Simply top crispy tortilla chips with Quorn Mince, chilli, lime and cheese. Quick and easy to make and the perfect accompaniment to your meat-free fajita night. Don't forget the sour cream and your favourite salsa dip!
Made with Quorn Mince
High in Protein
Low in Saturated Fat
- 300g Quorn Mince
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 300g tortilla chips
- ½ red chilli, sliced
- 1.5 cups grated cheese
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Handful of coriander, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6.
- Fry Quorn Mince in a frying pan over a medium heat until it is thoroughly hot. Add taco seasoning and a splash of water and continue to heat while stirring until the seasoning is evenly distributed.
- Place nacho chips on a baking tray, cover with the taco mince, chilli and grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 5 minutes until the cheese has melted and perfectly browned.
- Serve with a squeeze of lime, coriander and your favourite dips.