Air Fryer No Chicken Parmesan With Quorn Fillets
This is an easy Air Fryer dinner that the whole family is going to love. Quorn Fillets are coated in a golden parmesan and garlic breadcrumb, before being cooked to a crispy perfection in the air fryer. Topping with a tomato sauce and melty mozzarella before the second fry makes for a deliciously tasty dinner. Served with roasted air fryer hasselback potatoes and a crunchy salad - midweek meals just got even easier and there is no need to even turn your oven on!
Made with Quorn Crispy Fillets
High in Protein
High in Fibre
Low in Saturated Fat
- 2 Quorn Fillets
- 20g panko breadcrumbs
- 15g vegetarian parmesan
- ½ tsp garlic granules
- 1 medium egg
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 400g baby potatoes (we used Charlotte potatoes)
- 100g tinned finely chopped tomatoes
- 50g grated mozzarella
- 50g salad leaves
- ½ red pepper
- 70g cucumber
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- A few fresh basil leaves for garnish
- For the Hasselback potatoes – cut thin slices about ½ cm apart, in each potato being careful not to cut all the way through. Coat in 1 tsp of olive oil then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook in the air fryer for 20-25 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Beat the egg in a bowl, then in a separate bowl mix together the panko breadcrumbs, garlic granules, finely grated parmesan and 1 tsp of olive oil then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip each Quorn Fillet in the beaten egg then place in the breadcrumbs and press the crumbs into the fillet until each fillet is fully coated.
- Place the fillets in the air fryer and cook at 180 degrees C for 15-20 minutes until browned and piping hot throughout.
- Top each Quorn Fillet with the finely chopped tomatoes and mozzarella then finish cooking in the air fryer for another 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden.
- For the salad – place the leaves in a large bowl then cut the red pepper into strips and add along with slices of cucumber and spring onion. Add the balsamic vinegar and olive oil and give everything a good mix.
- Serve the salad with the Hasselback potatoes and Quorn Fillets Parmesan, garnished with fresh basil leaves.
25 minutes cooking time may need to increase based on the size of your air fryer, so increase as needed.