Quick & Easy One-Pot Fajita Pasta
Try this quick & easy One-Pot Fajita Pasta recipe, made with Quorn Pieces and 3 different coloured bell peppers. This colourful dish is perfect for a Mexican inspired dinner!
- 300g Quorn Pieces
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp mild chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 red bell pepper, thickly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thickly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, thickly sliced
- 1 red onion, thickly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 pints of semi-skimmed milk
- 200g penne pasta
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 65g grated cheese of your choice
- handful of freshly chopped coriander
- Coat the Quorn pieces in the spices and stir until evenly coated.
- Heat oil in large pan, add the peppers and cook for 2 minutes over a high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, or until the onion is softened.
- Add the Quorn pieces with the spices to the pan and fry for 2 minutes.
- Reduce to a medium heat and add the milk and the penne pasta, stirring constantly to prevent sticking.
- Cook for around 20 minutes until the pieces and pasta are cooked and the milk has reduced to a thick sauce. Season to taste. Add more milk if necessary.
- Add the grated cheese and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the fresh coriander.
Did you know? To increase your fibre intake, simply swap your plain white pasta for wholemeal pasta, or how about just switching out half? Fibre is important to include in our diet to keep our digestive system healthy.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review