- 500g Quorn Meat Free Mince
- Rapeseed oil for frying
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons rapeseed oil
- 1 can of coconut milk (400g)
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 130g fresh spinach
- 1 lime
- For serving:
- 400g oats
- Fresh coriander (chopped)
- Sesame seeds
- Boil the oats according to the instructions on pack and set aside.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic, then fry in oil for a couple of minutes. Add the cumin.
- Next, add Quorn Mince to the onion and garlic then fry until nicely coloured. Add salt and pepper to taste and stir well to combine.
- Add the coconut milk then fill the tin up with water and pour into the same pot. Next, pour in the drained chickpeas.
- Let the pan boil for 15 minutes then remove from the heat and stir in the spinach.
- Add the grated lime peel and squeeze in the juice.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and the chopped coriander over the curry and serve with a side of cooked oats.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review