Baked Enchilada Recipe with Quorn Mince & Cheese
Try our tasty take on this baked enchilada recipe, made with deliciously healthy Quorn Mince, vegetables and topped with gooey melted cheese.
Serving size 348g.
A Little Effort
16 g of fat
- 300g Quorn Mince
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp chilli purée
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 400g tin kidney beans, drained
- 3 tbsp tomato purée
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 100g puy lentils, cooked
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 50g grated cheddar cheese
- 50g grated mozzarella
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, over a medium high heat cook the onion for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, chilli purée, flakes and smoked paprika and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Pour in the kidney beans, tomato purée, vegetable stock, ground coriander, puy lentils and Quorn Mince. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste and stir in the fresh coriander. Pre-heat the grill to medium.
- Place a tortilla wrap onto the base of a baking tray. Spoon half of the chilli mixture evenly onto the wrap, almost reaching the edges. Place another wrap on top and sprinkle with cheese. Ensure the top of the wrap is covered by the cheese, before placing under the grill.
- Grill for 3 minutes, checking regularly, until the cheese is completely melted and beginning to turn golden. Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and jalapeños.
for a hotter chilli, add ½ tsp chilli cayenne pepper in step 2.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review