Quick & Easy Quorn Pieces Tikka Masala
Try this quick and easy Tikka Masala recipe made with Quorn Pieces, yoghurt, red pepper and onion topped with fresh coriander. A great mid-week favourite or weekend fakeaway for the whole family!
12 g of fat
- 300g Quorn Pieces
- 400g tomato passata
- 1 vegetable stock cube dissolved in 100ml boiling water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large red pepper, very finely diced
- 1 onion, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp Tikka Masala Paste
- Large bunch of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 150ml natural yoghurt
- Bring the tomato passata to a boil with the stock and cook for 8-10 minutes. Add a pinch of sugar if necessary to remove any unwanted acidity
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan and fry the red pepper for 2-3minutes. Stir in the onion, Quorn Pieces, garlic and Tikka paste and continue to fry for a further 5-6 minutes
- Add to the tomato passata and vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Cook for a further 2 minutes. Stir in the coriander and yoghurt
Enjoy with basmati rice, mango chutney, raita and naan bread.
Try making a few extra portions of this dish and freeze for a quick and delicious meal at a later date! This is also a great dish to use up veggies you may have in the kitchen like courgette or mushrooms.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review