Quorn Sweet Chilli Style Mini Fillet Pitta with Mint & Garlic Yoghurt
This recipe is a quick and easy light lunch, spicy Quorn Sweet Chilli Mini Fillets are drizzled with a cool mint and garlic yoghurt. Serve in a pitta or wrap. From pack to plate in 5 minutes so this one is perfect for lunchtimes and for when you are on the go.
3.8 g of fat
High in protein
High in fibre
Low in saturated fat
- 2 Quorn Sweet Chilli Style Mini Fillets
- 1 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- ½ clove garlic, grated
- 1 tsp mint leaves, chopped
- 1 pitta bread
- 40g roasted red peppers, sliced
- Fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- Place the yoghurt, garlic and chopped mint into a ramekin and mix.
- Slice the pita bread in half and add the sliced red peppers and Quorn Sweet Chilli Style Mini Fillets.
- Add a dollop of mint and garlic yoghurt and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.