One Wok Stir Fry with Quorn Vegan Pieces
Ready, steady, wok! Get your stir fry on with Quorn. Simply fry together vegetables with noodles and Quorn Vegan Pieces to create this quick and tasty meal. Use a wok pan or deep frying pan for best results.
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- Vegetarian Stir Fry
- Vegan Recipes
- Quick and Easy Recipes
12 g of fat
- 1 pack Quorn Vegan Pieces
- 400g rice noodles
- 150g sugar snap peas
- 200g kale, shredded
- 2 peppers, sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp vegan oyster sauce
- Sesame seeds
- Fresh coriander
- Boil the rice noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat half of the sesame oil in a pan. Fry Quorn Vegan Pieces on medium heat until cooked through.
- Fry the garlic and vegetables together with the pieces until they start to brown. Then stir in the noodles and pour on the rest of the oil together with the vinegar and oyster sauce.
- Top with sesame seeds, fresh coriander and serve!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.