Pizza Party Day, the Meat Free Way!
That’s amore! The third Friday in May marks Pizza Party Day (yes, that is a real thing) and to celebrate we’re here to share with you some delicious vegan and vegetarian pizza topping recipes to help you create the ultimate meat-free pizza pie feast! So settle in with a movie, grab yourself some sides and dip and get cooking!
We took to social media to ask the good people of the UK and Ireland what their favourite pizza toppings were. After shifting through some shameful mentions (gherkins? seriously??) we found out a shared love for many pizza must-haves.
Combining these favourites with some of our delicious pizza-friendly Quorn Products, we bring you five recipes for Pizza Party Day. Everyone’s invited! Whether vegan or vegetarian, deep dish or Neapolitan-lover there’s a pizza here for you. Set your pineapple-on-pizza differences aside and share a slice this Friday.
Vegan and Vegetarian Pizza Toppings
For the base:
- 1 pizza base, ready-made or from 300g bread mix
A veggies delight! Go green with pesto, mushrooms and sweetcorn combined with delicious Quorn Pieces for a super fresh and colourful pizza.
- 100g Quorn Pieces
- 75g basil pesto
- 75g mushroom, sliced
- 30g sweetcorn
- Handful rocket, to serve
No Meat Feast
No meat, no eggs, no dairy! Quorn Vegan Pepperoni and Vegan Smoky Ham Slices make it easy for anyone to enjoy a meaty pizza. Top with your favourite vegan cheese and BBQ sauce.
- 40g Quorn Vegan Pepperoni Slices
- 40g Quorn Vegan Smokey Ham Slices
- 75g BBQ Sauce
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 100g vegan cheese
- 1 red chilli, sliced
Succulent Quorn Sausages with tangy red onion on a delicious classic tomato base. Or try with our Best of British Sausage for an extra sausagy treat.
- 200g Quorn Sausages, prepared as per instructions and chopped into rounds
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 75g passata
- Handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g mozzarella
- Basil leaves, to serve
A heavenly middle eastern feast! Made with Roasted Sliced Fillets and served with a dollop of creamy hummus for a super flavourful slice.
- 80g Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets
- 75g passata
- 75g aubergines, finely sliced circles
- 50g black olives, halved
- 50g sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 100g hummus, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare your base by either using a prepared pizza base, or by making a simple dough or using a 300g bread mix
- Place pizza on a baking tray and top from one of the options above.
- Bake for 15-20 mins and enjoy!
If you’re looking for more inspo for your pizza party, discover our selection of vegetarian pizza recipes for whole new flavour combinations. From a gluten free pizza with Quorn Pieces to a Firecracker Flatbread Pizza, try with all your favourite toppings here.